Author Topic: [REC] Rewan.9102 Medmadra  (Read 1 times)

rewan

• View Profile
  • Account name: Rewan.9102
[REC] Rewan.9102 Medmadra
« on: Today at 03:07:41 PM »
Name: Rewan.9102 Medmadra

On what server do you play: Picken Sqare

How often do you play:
 10-16 hrs/week maybe more if I am in shape.

What do you enjoy doing in gw2:
PvE, meta events, collectibles, achievements. I like to run surrounded by my sqad, getting things done, grabbing hands of downed, gliding over huge gaps like we are one.

Why do you want to join JD:
I read about that no elitists rule. I am not complitely off meta/weird- like female charr mesmer (no offense hairy, pinkish girls with tails, I have a cat too), but I rather waste 5 hours of my day than hurting someone feelings in a game they should enjoy. I enjoy to play my power staff daredevil... yes. I know.
I feel lonely since my friend left the game. He was the brave one who pushed me into things I was afraid to get involved because my lack of experience or gear. I dont want to miss anything because I am afraid of failing alone.
I would like to be part of something bigger than me.

Previous guild/s: none/already dead hungarian guild
Do you have Discord: Yes

About me:
I'm a 29 years woman with a cat, learning IT stuff. I played tabletop dnd and fell in love with the social aspect of playing stories together - wow, aion, lotro ect. I always wanted to find that team feeling. I usually left because I didnt find it tho.
My english is clearly not perfect, but its only my 3rd language which is ugm...okay.

Are you aware that Jade Reapers require 100% representation?
Yes

Referral:
Guild finder website