Author Topic: Birthday Feedback  (Read 566 times)

Servel

• Officer
    • View Profile
  • Account name: Dragon.4728
Birthday Feedback
« on: July 12, 2016, 05:37:20 PM »
So -anyone have any feedback, what we can do better next time? What activity do you missed or you would like to see? What activity you dont like? Do you like pacing of the event or would you like it to be faster/slower/with some pause for drink/food?

Or do you have idea of some new activities or even events we can do in future to have fun and advertise our dear guild?

Dont be shy if you dont like something (evil brut being just way to evil  :P , water balon fight just way to wet etc.). We are here to listen (or more precise read) and make sure we will be better next time.

HellHound024

• Officer
    • View Profile
  • Account name: Hellhound.4526
Re: Birthday Feedback
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 10:20:11 AM »
from my POV it looked more like our guild for all who stumbled on us by accident or bcs red tag on map.
Kinda looked liek there are 5-6JD´s while rest was completly unknown people, personaly i dooooooont know-_- if it was supposed to be us for all than i gues good for us? maybe i cant count that good now but i counted wery few JD members.Maybe improove on that?

Bruticus

• Leader
  • we came we saw we kicked its ass.
    • View Profile
  • Account name: BruticusJD.8704
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2016, 12:32:27 PM »
Well i could pay the jade reapers member to actually show up next time............................................................................

Paragon Loki

• View Profile
  • Account name: paragonloki.4825
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 07:05:47 AM »
My PC died that week so I missed the party for the second time :'( .I guess I'll have to think of some way to make up for the next one(again).