Author Topic: Jade Reapers Survey form - Summary  (Read 1678 times)

Bruticus

• Leader
  • we came we saw we kicked its ass.
    • View Profile
  • Account name: BruticusJD.8704
Jade Reapers Survey form - Summary
« on: March 07, 2016, 09:58:00 AM »
Summary of the Jade Reapers Survey

I have just copied some lines and changed lines and not everything is added of course so keep that in mind while reading this.
Also read it seriously and read the end story I wrote. Thank you all for your efforts.

Here are some Quotes from the first question:

1: What do you think of the Jade Reapers:

-   Ever since I joined I always felt welcome.
-   Really nice and Social guild.
-   Great guild , It is my 2nd family.
-   Best guild I was ever part of.
-   Not just a guild, it’s a real community.
-   I think it is an ok guild. I find guildies for most of the activities, fractals, dailies, spvp. I like the        name of the guild and I prefer Lost Precipice over Guilded Hollow.
-   Good in general, but it can be bit quiet in chat.
-   Fun casual community that used to be more active (sadly). You can find help for most things but not much of activity the last months.
-   On the plus side, there are the guild missions, which are fantastically managed and supervised. I am not joking, I know there seem to be trouble with people following, but you would not want my experience where there were no guild missions simple because people failed to show up in numbers.
-   I love the guild on every point. I just don't like the fact that so many members are unactive in guild chat

Some positive quotes and negative quotes.

People truly like Jade Reapers, Still Jade Reapers is slowly changing if you read the answers of some people. Guildchat is dying and we have a lot of mute/solo players in the guild.
Teamspeak is always dead except on event days.
The thing is, people still like us the way we are.
We should not change who we are but we can all work together to make Guildchat more fun and to have more fun in the guild.
Improve the use of Teamspeak.
We are more than a guild we are a guild community and let’s try and keep on growing and improving.
You are also a part of this guild! It does not matter if you are a Member, Officer , Co-lead or leader. If we do not like how certain things go in the guild it is up to all of us to improve it.

2 How do you feel about the current officers and leader:

Here are some quotes again:

-   I like the leadership in general. People are friendly, helpful and laidback.
-   Top notch :)
-   I have not had a bad experience with any leaders, guild missions go smoothly.
-   Dont know too many, Tamo helps me a lot.
-   None of the officers seem to stand out.
-   I feel like brut doesnt wanna do events with newbies.
-   Can't complain, could do bigger events.
-   I think it should be pointed out who the officers are.
-   1 point of criticism, in rare occasions the personal needs are put above guildmembers.
-   They are willing to help to the extent they can, you can’t always demand help.
-   They're doing good, but I feel like they are ''just'' guildies instead of the actual leaders.
-   I like the current leaders, and I appreciate their dedication to the guild.
-   Except for the leaders, I don't hear much from the officiers.
-   They are doing a good job.
-   Really good just dont be so aggresive about representation guys.
-   They're nice and take the time to explain things.
-   Don’t like it how Brut loves to imprison person on GH Spawn WP.

Well this was refreshing . I will never aid noobs again! Nah, kidding.
One thing that I dislike is when Noobs are left out! In Jade Reapers we always take our new players into Fractals, Dungeons and on meta events so we can teach and help them.

Raids is a different story. You come prepared and read all information you can on raids if you do not do that you are useless for the entire team.

Leadership in general everybody likes us, we are ok , or they love us.
What points out… Members have no clue who the officers are?
this is very surprising since you can just go to the Guild schedule and see the names of the officers……. I am guessing that your point all is that they do not step out as an officer and this is something we can improve.

As for representing! We have 1 big rule, Represent JD for 100% exceptions made for personal guild banks. We are a big community and do not want to fall apart. 100% rep is needed for a big community guild.

Conclusion: Officers should step up out of the shadow. Host events and show themselves in guildchat/teamspeak.

3 What do you like or dislike of the Jade Reapers in game events:

I will make a short summary of what has been said by everyone.

People love the events we host. We put our time and efforts in it and people really appreciate it.
What do you all want more events.  Champion farm runs, SW, DT, AB, DS, TD etc etc.
We truly want to host more of those events. Sadly when we host them 12 people show included at least 4 officers. Do you have any idea what that does to us? We get demotivated. Why host events for 8 people that show up. Might as well just randomly go in AB and shout on GC.

If we organize stuff we do feel like that you join if you are online and not hide in pvp or other maps…
At the last 2 Guildparty hosted not many people showed up but the effort to make it costs us half a day. So sure more events! I would love to host 2-3 extra events every week but please show up and join in the fun.

Raids: I will be simple if you do not have the time, gear, gold to spend on food don’t join raids you let your whole team down. Be prepared get your gear in order, proper food and watch all possible movies of the foes we have to beat. If you do not agree with this then you simply do not understand why we ask this. I don’t mind if you are a uber noob in raids everybody has to learn but come prepared and we will teach you and you will get your raid kills and skills polished.
Guildmissions: I heard some complains about Guildmissions not going smooth… I hosted them last night and well no problem at all with it smooth and it was fun! I know I have not been to active myself on Guildmissions due to football every Sunday. I will try to more online during guildmissions so I hope that it will help.

Overal: I think all of us Leader, Co-lead, Officers want to host more events for all of you but if nobody cares to attend on these events then there is no point in hosting these events.
So if you want to keep up to date on our future events login on our website on daily base. On the frontpage at the left side you can see our events. Login TS more often and READ the message of the day.

4 Do you like our website/forums/Teamspeak? If not? How can we trigger you to use it more often?

Few small quotes:
-   I don't really use the website/forum.
-   Website looks good.
-   Website and forums are well designed.
-   TS is great, but more people should be online.
-   Admittedly I follow Facebook more than the website/forum because I find it a little underused.
-   To be honest I don't, I only used TeamSpeak in the party on the guild hall and during raids
-   I like to check the forum regularly, but there’s not a lot happening on it.
-   I rarely use these features

Simple said: People do not use any of the features or barely.
In all your replies, the website is nice/awesome/sexy/well designed but we do not use it.
TS3 is only used for Guildmissions, raids or when told to join TS3.
Guess it’s up to us to improve the forums make it easy to enter. Post more fun stuff, daily basis and trigger people to join us. Easier said than done.
Why should only Leaders and officers post items and wait for replies.
Members can make posts as well. Don’t wait for us and post fun things / builds / info w/e you like that’s what it’s for.

This one is good to combine with events. More events will be more use of forums/FB/TS3.

5 What do you feel/think of the current chat in the guild? For example is it to rude or to quiet? What can we do about it?

Here are some quotes:
-   Totally fine with guild chat
-   I feel very good about the chat - there is no rudeness, and sometimes it's hilarious to read.
-   I like the current guild chat, no complaints.
-   sometimes quiet, rude and too much perverse, some people like it, some hate it.
-   Maybe it's quiet because people party up.
-   Nice, could be more active.
-   The chat is really OK for me. Not too quiet or not too noisy and not rude.
-   It can be a bit quiet.
-   Regarding guild chat behavior, it is dealt with well.
-   It is to quiet, sometimes I barely get a reply on good morning. So I stopped with it.
-   Quiet during daytime.
-   Sometimes too quiet but that might be me, I tend to be too chatty
-   It's decent. I've found the chat quite friendly and helpful.
-   It's only too quiet when there is no regulars online.
-   It's ok not rude but again not so active the last months

Well as you can see lot of people think it is fine. But also a lot of people think guildchat is quiet.
I myself agree with the last group. Most of the times guildchat is dead. What bothers me most is that people can’t even say hello , good morning or goodnight anymore. In the survey a lot of people think the same way. Of course people can be busy but with 40 people or more online 1 or 2 saying hello.. it is just rude.

I hope we can do something about this and just all be polite in this matter. I don’t want to make it sound like a job. Think of yourself how you would want people to respond on your texts.
Best way to get this better is to look to into the mirror.
We are a community a family and for all the people shouting for more events? Sure fine but interact in guildchat and be polite to others.

Be active on the forums and help others out.
Our precious guild with all those members I cherish. Our proud guild is almost 10 years old! Let’s stick together and make it a blast to remember!

6 Is there anything you want to add or say about the Jade Reapers?

Here are some quotes:

-   I guess the only thing I have to say is ‘’keep up the good work’’
-   I love being part of it and I would love to see it grow even more.
-   I think the guild has great potential, I have met awesome people.
-   The guild is well managed. Little quiet sometimes.
-   It’s great to be part of JD.
-   More events, Tarir,Teq, etc.
-   Viva la Jade Reapers!
-   Best guild I have been with. Wouldn’t want to leave it for any other guild.
-   It's healthy to check on the status of your guild and I think it’s great you're self-aware enough to do that.
-   It's a good guild, this survey is a good example of how the team want to continually improve it

In the end there was a lot of positive feedback. Thank you for that.
This survey is here because I was not satisfied on how Jade Reapers was operating in the open.
I was not happy with many things, such as guildchats, forums/TS3/FB and events.

Thank you all for filling in this survey form. It was refreshing and very helpful.
I was actually thinking in July 10 years old good time to stop with Jade Reapers.
This survey gave me new battery and new energy! I want to make this guild with you all even better.
We have the member material to do so. We have a bunch of lovely active members and Jade Reapers would not be the same without you all.
There for there is a lot to do now and I still have plenty of extra time which I am willing to invest into Jade Reapers.

If you have anything to add do some in a reply.

Thank you all for filling in the survey and I hope you enjoyed the summary.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 12:41:03 PM by Bruticus »

Drunk Mike

• Guild Member
    • View Profile
  • Account name: Mikeeee.4193
Re: Jade Reapers Survey form - Summary
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 12:35:22 PM »
To the second question,some people expect from guild to have big bosses,cocky persons in leadership,ego chasers,strong hand etc...and some people expect and are happy if leader and officers are friend,no cocky bs and all are equall, Im sorry you feel it that way we should step up out of shadows,I disagree and if its problem for you,I will gladly step down from my position so you can apply for yourself as officer.

To the third question,those who think guild missions dont go smoothly,well we all know who to say thank you,to faggots who dont listen when we say dont fucking click on that/dont press F(talking about treks)
unfortunatelly we cant do anything about this,when 20 people stand on one point,you cant tell who did it,so this one is up to you guys.Don't masturbate so much because we need you to have some blood in brain while doing guild missions(girls are allowed to)

for the end,it might not be our fault that we are too quiet if you play in times we are offline,the same goes for guild chat sometimes quiet sometimes too noisy? well if you play in 2am its quiet ofc,and in prime time might be noisy lel.
Most people can't even say hi,that's another problem..

HellHound024

• Officer
    • View Profile
  • Account name: Hellhound.4526
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2016, 04:23:25 PM »
i see my quote!!! so fragin proud of me self  :o

Bruticus

• Leader
  • we came we saw we kicked its ass.
    • View Profile
  • Account name: BruticusJD.8704
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2016, 05:00:39 PM »
i see my quote!!! so fragin proud of me self  :o

But what do you think of it ? :D cost me a few hours to make it :P so would be nice to get people's thoughts :D

DoctorSleep

• Officer
    • View Profile
  • Account name: DoctorSleep.9517
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2016, 05:19:31 PM »
Oh well.

This summary kinda reflects my thoughts on every issues raised in the survey.

As you said Brut, we are more than a guild. And as I am being apart of this community, it is not only your role, but also mine, as it is from every and single willing individuals, to help solve the problems.

I am ready to do things that can help the guild to improve itself.

So here's what I am personnally going to do :

1) Use the forums and try to find ways to trigger people in,
2) Participate in more guild organized events,
3) Use TeamSpeak as I participate,
4) Use the guild chat more frequently (as I used to do).

I personnally don't want this guild to die because I love it. And I hope more members will raise to help the community to solves our issues. Again, as Brut said : We have the member material to do so.

Xicer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Account name: XicerJD.3815
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2016, 10:14:22 PM »
I pretty much agree with every point you made Brute. To not repeat the same things over and over I'll just highlight a few lines I consider the most important in my eyes and that gave me the same conclusions while reading the survey and need to be pointed out.

The thing is, people still like us the way we are.
You are also a part of this guild! It does not matter if you are a Member, Officer , Co-lead or leader. If we do not like how certain things go in the guild it is up to all of us to improve it.
Officers should step up out of the shadow. Host events and show themselves in guildchat/teamspeak.
I think all of us Leader, Co-lead, Officers want to host more events for all of you but if nobody cares to attend on these events then there is no point in hosting these events.
So if you want to keep up to date on our future events login on our website on daily base. On the frontpage at the left side you can see our events. Login TS more often and READ the message of the day.
What that means...If you want events then show up on them!

Members can make posts as well. Don’t wait for us and post fun things / builds / info w/e you like that’s what it’s for.
Our precious guild with all those members I cherish. Our proud guild is almost 10 years old! Let’s stick together and make it a blast to remember!

« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 10:17:25 PM by Xicer »

Seraxus

• Officer
    • View Profile
  • Account name: Seraxus.6403
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2016, 05:58:58 AM »
It is great to see that we are still in good stead with many of the guildies and that overall they are still happy :).
There is always space to improve and guild chat seems to be a primary area as well as guild interaction.
I personally advertise for Teq, TD, fractals, PvP and a few other events but rarely get more than 2 people who respond unfortunately. If you want to be included then you need to speak up and get involved or even better Ask in guild chat for people to join. Personally I know I would love to join more guild group events in maps and PvP and I regularly run fractals with guildies.
This is an amazing guild and I am only a spec in it's life time of almost 10 years. But I am not going anywhere.
Last point: Raids: People do not enjoy failing... even when it is very likely they will... if you come to a raid with bad gear, builds, no food and have not done your homework then it is doomed to fail A LOT.
In a raid if even one person dies the whole team tends to have to wipe because raids are tough and do not allow for much room to mess up.
On the forum we tend to post helpful vids and info to help you understand the boss mechanics, the rest is up to you. if you are not experienced but have the required gear, food etc. then you are more than welcome to join. Last week we actually beat VG 3rd try with 2 people who had never done it before, all they did was look it up and ask the leaders about any strategies they were unsure of.
It was great and chances are they will join us again this week  ;D

Valican

• Guild Member
    • View Profile
  • Account name: Valican.6572
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2016, 05:53:27 PM »
Great work of JD management ;) (and of those filling in the survey :P )
Think JD can be proud of the results and hope this helps us :)

One thing bugs me a bit:
-   It is to quiet, sometimes I barely get a reply on good morning. So I stopped with it.

I always try not to level myself to a behavior I don't like, I like to receive a  "good morning" so I give one as well, whether or not I get one back. Keep the spirits up :D

Bluemol

• View Profile
  • Account name: Redmol
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2016, 04:32:45 PM »
Would like it to be known that on question 2 conclusion i think it should be understod(my opinium) that it shouldent be that everyday all the officers and higher rank should host events every day. Maby have a shedule for a 25 day a month, so that every 3th day there would be one event (as an example) that one or two officers run it.. that way, the officers have time for other things they want to do. We all have to accept that they have Things they wants to do them self and we should all respekt each others private and ingame time. But then Again try to help if we have the time. But with a 25-28 days shedule, alot can be covered from the range of question evening to full raid understanding, gear healp, crafting help, grinding, jumping puzzles.. the list can get big really quick..
*It's just my opinion - but still one*
will read the rest in the NeXT couple of days
happy what u wrote on question one.

best regards
Bluemol