Author Topic: Jade Reapers survey form  (Read 1672 times)

Bruticus

• Leader
  • we came we saw we kicked its ass.
    • View Profile
  • Account name: BruticusJD.8704
Jade Reapers survey form
« on: February 22, 2016, 06:18:05 PM »
Jade Reapers guild survey:

Hello Reapers,
I want to hold a survey among our members and see if they still like it in the Guild and if we should change something in the guild.
If you do not respond to this Survey that means you do not really feel attached to the Jade Reapers and do not want to be a part of our community.

We want to build a stable and active community with members that want to  be in the Jade Reapers guild for its content, community and players. Have fun together and do stuff together such as *parties, Events, Raids, Guildmissions, Lottery*

Make sure you read the code of conduct.
Active on Guildchat is so important.
If you are never active in guildchat or active at all? Why join?

Use Teamspeak for dungeons/Fractals/Raids/Guildmissions/World events/Community & Guild Events.
We have a website and its costs us quite some REAL MONEY.
Make an account a use it. Ask information or give information, we would gladly help you with solving your problems.

Last but not least: When we host events or guildmissions or what so ever.
Listen to the people that organize it. In the future if you do not listen you will get warnings and the watching you rank way sooner, then it’s up to you to chance your attitude towards the guild to promote to member again.
This all said here are the survey questions and please answer fair and be serious about it.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Best regards,

Evil Bruticus

« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 06:52:39 PM by Xicer »

Xicer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Account name: XicerJD.3815
Re: Jade Reapers survey form
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 06:55:21 PM »
We updated the survey to a google form to make it more anonymous so feel free to resend your response if you want to and use it for this point on.

Merzonathl (Möglig Ost)

• Are you shpongled?
    • View Profile
  • Account name: Merzonathl.8329
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 07:01:44 PM »
1 What do you think of the Jade Reapers?
I like JD, but sometimes I can feel that you get ignored quite easliy, it's not like it used to be. I want to restore the glory days of JD when everyone was friendly and helpful. Sometimes when you ask something or  just even say Hello in the guild chat, you can get ignored. So that's something we gotta improve!

2 How do you feel about the current officers and leader?
I'm there so ofc its awesome, but Brut should step down of the throne ;)
Nah jk, its nice :)

3 What do you like or dislike of the Jade Reapers in game events such as: Raidtraining, Guildmissions   and Parties?
I like it, we need this to keep the guild going, otherwise It'd just be a group of people who do shit alone or with just some other JDs. This way we get to know eachother more.

4 Do you like our website/forums/Teamspeak and do you use it?
Yup I like it, I use the TS alot when I raid or for Dungeons and GMs.

5 What do you feel / think of the current chat in Guildchat?
I think it's quite nice, I like messing around with peepz :) But like I wrote above it can be quite ignorant.

6 Is there anything you want to add or say about the Jade Reapers?
Gimme 10g and I'll answer

Tipcat

• Judge me after you have judged yourself.
    • View Profile
  • Account name: Ilandriel.3298
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 07:25:34 PM »
--What do you think of the Jade Reapers? *
-It's a nice guild at first I only joined because Mög told me it was a nice guild, at first I had thoughts of leaving and making my own guild but the members grew on me and I stayed ^^, not to say I don't think about making my own guild sometimes.

--How do you feel about the current officers and leader? *
-The officers and leader are nice.

--What do you like or dislike of the Jade Reapers in game events such as: Raid training, Guildmissions and Parties? *
-I don't participate in raid training. Guild missions are nicely organized but I generally don't do them :P Partying with guildies is fun.

--Do you like our website/forums/Teamspeak and do you use it? If not? How can we trigger you to use it more often? *
-I Don't use the website/forum that often unless it's for events such as jhemons jumping puzzle, etc. Teamspeak I use more frequently and it's nice but I prefer typing in squad or party chat, guess that's because I'm kinda shy.

--What do you feel / think of the current chat in Guildchat? For example is it to rude or is it too quiet and what can we do about it? *
-The chat is fun for the most part, generally it's nice but can be a bit ignorant.

--Is there anything you want to add or say about the Jade Reapers?
-Overall really nice, sometimes it might feel a bit too casual for me but that's whatever, keep it up :)

Meow.

Ghost In The Trixxy

• Ghostly Hero
  • Traveller
    • View Profile
    • Tunes yay
  • Account name: Trixxy.6937
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2016, 08:56:25 PM »
looking forward to results!

"May Your Steps Be Relentless"

Sovax77

• View Profile
  • Account name: AngrySteve.4068
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2016, 12:41:08 AM »
I'll just post here instead of anonymously.

Keep in mind, I've only been a member for a few weeks, so consider this a "new guy" opinion, which you may find either worthless or very valuable.

My general impression is good.

Some notes: I'm personally not feeling the "guild vibe" a lot so far. There are usually quite a number of people online at any given time, and definitely at peak hours, but most of the time everyone seems to be doing their own thing or people do stuff with a friend or two. This to a large extent is fine of course, and everyone should be able to do so, but my feeling is that this happens more often than not; it looks like it's the norm. I feel this could use some balance, otherwise it just defies the purpose of (being in) a guild.

I've not met most. Juha seems like a friendly guy, and Tamo made an effort to help me out in-game, which I appreciated. Besides that I can't really say anything substantial at this point.

3 What do you like or dislike of the Jade Reapers in game events such as: Raidtraining, Guildmissions   and Parties?

Since most (if not all) of these events are held during weekends, I haven't been able to attend, because currently my weekends are reserved for RL. I personally wouldn't mind a guild event during the week.

Website and forums look fine, but there's not a lot of activity. No experience with TS so far, I'd only join if needed, for instance with raids or the like.

As mentioned above already: it's easy to get ignored. When I log on to play I say hello in chat, which almost half of the time doesn't get a response at all, and usually only a few people respond (which usually are the same people as well).

The same thing happens with questions: they don't always get answered or even a response. I'm not only new to JD, but also to the game, so I'll be honest if I say this can be a bit frustrating. I don't need a guild to hold my hand, but my idea of being in a guild is that a part of that is to help your fellow guildies out; I would do the same to you if I'm able to do so. This is also part of the lack of "guild vibe" I mentioned earlier.

I understand that not everyone is equally chatty, and I understand that people won't respond (as fast) if they're doing something that needs their attention, pvp, etc. If I'm focussed in a fight, I'm not looking at guild chat either. On the other hand, I do feel that it doesn't require a whole lot of time or effort to have a look at the guild chat every so often.

Having said that, it's not all doom and gloom in there. At other times, guildchat can be active, which is nice to see. But I feel there is quite a bit of room for improvement.

Nope, right now that's it.

I don't know why this survey was made, but I guess it's not without reason. Hopefully some good will come out of it.

And as a parting note: I hope to see more of you in-game! Feel free to let me know if you need help or company.

Bruticus

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2016, 07:45:04 AM »
Thank you for your honest form. Much appreciated.

ghost994

• Guild Member
    • View Profile
  • Account name: Headhunter.7420
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2016, 09:05:23 PM »

I like it :D This is a good guild (or at least have a great community). i love to play with u guys :D

Hmm, good question... I think i hate this Hunter guy

3 What do you like or dislike of the Jade Reapers in game events such as: Raidtraining, Guildmissions

Raidtraining - a bit tiring for me but it's fun to practice with Reapers.
GMs - they are messy nowadays...
Events - Best activities every!
Dislike - pre give away for pugs. Yes, give them reward for the other events but keep pre raftle for Reapers.

Visiting forum every day for news, and i'm an active TS user :P

Everything is silent now :( maybe in the next hour

Told it on whatsapp o/

Jon (Elem)

• Guild Member
  • Always ready for almost anything!
    • View Profile
  • Account name: Master Dragon.6712
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2016, 09:45:07 AM »
What do you think of the Jade Reapers?
Back when I started playing, what I had in mind was "I want to have as much fun as possible!". Because I was a complete noob I joined lots of guilds but I never was part of them because I didn't even knew how to represent or where was the guild chat. Then I joined Optimal Force, a guild that teached me pretty much everything I know in GW2. The guild disappeared from one day to another, if I remember right it was in the Halloween of 2014. I got pretty sad because they were like my family in GW2. After that I joined the guild of a friend but I never really felt at home there, of course I had my friends but the guild was pretty little and only 2 or 3 members were actually online most times. After that I made a decision and joined what became one of the best influences for me: Wrath Guard. I joined it in the summer of 2015, not much time ago. I really felt awesome there, everyone was great for me, I met lots of people. I even became one of their officers and was one of the most active guild members, one of the members said I was one of the pillars of the guild. Then I had to make a decision, a hard one, and decided to leave the guild, not because I felt bad there but because I needed more activity to become really good. I learned a lot there and I almost cried when I left.
Then I tried to discover a new guild and started asking around every map I was if someone had saw the guild Game Warriors because my brother was already there and he told me that it was a great guild. I saw it myself.
But I never found anyone (I think that guild disappeared too which is a strange thing, because the guild was very big and experient).
Then I came up with the idea to search for guilds in Google. At first I thought "I'm not going to find anything."
But destiny deceived me and I found one guild that met every parameter I putted in the search pannel: Jade Reapers.
In that moment I remembered that I had met one of your members already, don't remember who, I have a feeling it was J because I remember a bit of the name and he gave me a good impression on the guild back when I was in Wrath Guard.
So I searched for the names of the leaders and contacted them, I sent a mail to Brut because I had forgotten that I had to make an application form  :P and talked with J and Xicer about it.
I joined in 19th or 20th october 2015. And right from the start I felt like "Wow. I'm finally home.".
The first members that I talked to impressed me a lot and I was like "Is this paradise? Where are the girls? (I think I asked how many girls where in the guild back then in the Guild chat) And my pizza? (Need to cook a pizza now  ::) )
I remember perfectly what happenned in 24th october 2015. I was like sad that I couldn't have HoT and the members were trying to calm me down. I don't quite remember what Energyn was saying but I remember that when my parents decided to give me the money for the expansion as a Christmas gift some minutes later, I said it on Guild chat and Energyn (It was Energyn if I remember right) said "wow you were saying you would never had the expansion a hour ago and now you got the most expensive form of it? Your charisma must be at maximum!" (she said something like this).
I laughed out loud right there.
So yeah I love this family, and I feel extremelly proud to be a part of it.

How do you feel about the current officers and leader?
They are friendly, experient, Energyn is a girl  ;D (plus she has a great voice and she is awesome for me), Trixxy is like an older brother to me, Mike and Tamo are those guys that you know that, if they give you a counseil, you follow it and end up seeing riches, Merz is funny and when active, prepared to kick some asses. Hunter is a relaxed, cool person, likes kicking asses too, sometimes to a bigger extent than the others, still he is extremelly experient at it. (By the way, kicking asses is this guild best job and the thing we do best  8) )
Xicer and J are like, you hear their names and you think "THIS IS GOING TO BE A PARTY!!!!" because they kick asses like if they were gods and are there to teach us their tricks of godhood   8)
Last, but not the least, I'm not going to get very sentimental on Brut's profile, but he's like a distant cousin that comes here a lot of times and pats you in the back while shouting "Fuck you" if someone insults him. I think I'll stop it there because if he reads this he might start crying, he has such a soft heart.

What do you like or dislike of the Jade Reapers in game events such as: Raid training, Guildmissions and Parties?
Here's a good question. I (unhappilly  :'( ) never went to a JD party and I'm not very active when talking about raids but I love the guildmissions and the environment of TS3. You guys make me laugh like if my brain was going to explode  ;D

Do you like our website/forums/Teamspeak and do you use it? If not? How can we trigger you to use it more often?
I go to the website almost every day, love it ever since I first saw it (although I thought it a bit greener because of "Jade" in "Jade Reapers" but that was my mind playing tricks with me). I use TS3 when it's needed (still need to get my mic working  :P ) and if I get more active (wish I will after I finish one very important thing I'm working on (nothing related to GW2)). Also I find the forums a great way to learn new things.

What do you feel / think of the current chat in Guildchat? For example is it to rude or is it too quiet and what can we do about it?
For me, the Guild chat is the most important thing a guild can have. It's a sacred place that we need to take good care of (we receive gifts from the Anet gods for that  ::) ) I find the conversations hillarious and sometimes inapropriate (Brut is too young for all that  :P ) and I laugh like if I was mad (I'm definitelly mad) and I have a great time talking in it. I write so much that even when I'm in middle of a dungeon, fractal or even a raid boss I don't stop writing (that leads to death and angry shouts sometimes).

Is there anything you want to add or say about the Jade Reapers?
Love you all guys. (for 10 gold I'll say more)

P.S: Please thank Merzonathl for the final touch.  ;D
Peace!
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 05:52:57 PM by Jon (Elem) »
Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I’ve tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

Beshbaliq

• Guild Member
    • View Profile
  • Account name: Beshbaliq.3742
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2016, 09:11:54 PM »
So here I am, checking out the forums even tho I posted that afk notice. Glad I did, or I wouldn't have seen this survey.

JD is one awesome guild and I can hardly find faults. One I can think of has to be the size, tho. While lots of members allow for many things, it tends to get unpersonal.

Brute is the Boss, no questions asked. Fun aside, they do a really good job. Can't complain

All things I hardly participate in, except some parties. Not because I dislike doing things with the guild, but tend to dislike the activity itself (parties aside) or the way it's been implemented in the game (raids)

The website looks awesome, same for the forums. I tend to avoid TS because I like to listen to music a lot, but I use it when I'm participating in any activity. Website and forums are used, as can bee seen here  :P

Can't really say, haven't logged in in a few days - see afk-note in general chat  ;)

The guild is fantastic. Sadly, the game they're present in is starting to feel lacking again. Nothing to do that is remotely rewarding or funny anymore... let's go Multi-Gaming-Clan or something like that!  8)

Bruticus

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2016, 09:15:37 AM »
There was a form to fill in.. now i got to watch on 2 pages.. which i wont. sorry :P for the people who posted it on the forums. But it is a freaking lot of work. So i wont add you in the summary but hey people can read your info right here :D!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 09:17:51 AM by Bruticus »