Author Topic: So....Raids  (Read 618 times)

• Guild Member
    • View Profile
  • Account name: Vissarion.6509
« on: February 08, 2016, 08:55:57 PM »
Why don't we have more dedicated teams or people willing to play that content in our guild?

I see people from guild raiding ,but,  they pug solo or they have constant group out of our guild. Why don't we have groups?

I have become a bit frustrated about this subject cause i managed to pug VG 3 times only since they got out and i would love to play them more regularly but can't find a group.

Now i know we have friday for those willing to try but one day out of 7 ? (and i can't login that day).

• Leader
  • we came we saw we kicked its ass.
    • View Profile
  • Account name: BruticusJD.8704
Re: So....Raids
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 10:24:35 AM »
Problem is to get everybody together.. We do not have dedicated Raid players in our guild at least not enough.... They don't listen, do not have right gear/build and use MF or Useless food.

I have the same problem as you have.. most of the time i can not get a decent team together so we add pugs.

Maybe we just need to get harder and ask for gearchecks and buildchecks.. how sad that may be. Then for good a go team on friday and add 1-2 pugs to make a full team.

• View Profile
  • Account name: edforceone.8910
Re: So....Raids
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 10:46:50 PM »
I am interested in a permanent team. I have for now a zerk herald, and working on my chrono. I should have the chrono available as soon as I get it to 80 -.- which is a pain because I don't have anymore tomes.
Should we fix a day and hour or should we agree on it a week before the raid so everyone can make it? Ofc, this should happen after we get some more people who are interested in raids as much as us.