Author Topic: 8th Birthday Submission - Lars Tookicè  (Read 2325 times)

Icebear

• View Profile
  • Account name: Icebear.3058
8th Birthday Submission - Lars Tookicè
« on: July 04, 2014, 03:42:49 am »
Heyho Guildies, i worked a bit on our logo and just want to say thank you and wish our guild and all JD-members a wonderful birthday.
So jade reapers, here is my birthday card :D

Since my computer broke down a few weeks and i had an injuried shoulder (the problem with sports :D) there wasn't that much time but no excuse  ;)
Furthermore i dont know what the others submitted, but posted submission in the forum are great and maybe some are better than mine and deserve the legendary more (thats ok :P, just give me a dawn then, haha  ;D ;D no serious i wish for a sunrise somet time :D  :-[ ;D :P :P)
I played a bit with our logo, maybe we can use it for different things, i think there are many situations it could help to create a nice looking wallpaper or something like that.
So here is the basic logo

And 2 more ideas of myself :D A simple recruitment poster and a cover for the awesome [JD]-movie!

(right klick pictures and klick "show image")

Hope you like it and lets have a birthday we will never forget =)
Huzzhah!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 01:22:35 am by Icebear »

cupcake

• View Profile
  • Account name: dytte.7592
Re: 8th Birthday Submission - Lars Tookicè
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 12:23:59 pm »
im liking the logo. its a shame you cant rly see whats in there when its that small. but the bigger one just looks epic!

Icebear

• View Profile
  • Account name: Icebear.3058
Re: 8th Birthday Submission - Lars Tookicè
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 02:45:46 pm »
as i said, we can use it for the website or so =) just tell me :D i can mix it up or make other ideas.
ty for response cupcake =P